Sunday, December 27, 2020

New Website and UH-60 Study Guide

I haven't spent much time on here since flight school making too many posts.  I think I pretty much accomplished what I was trying to with this blog, which was to document my journey from being a civilian personal banker to becoming an Army Helicopter Pilot.  Hopefully this serves as a help to some, even though the entire process has changed since I went through it starting 8 short years ago.  Selection, WOCS, BOLC/WOBC, and Flight School have all changed.  And they will continue to change as the Army changes.  At a minimum, this blog will serve somewhat of a digital time capsule, showing what the process was like and what my experience was like during this time period.  

 

 

I have created a website which also has a blog if anybody wants to continue to follow it there.  As far as the website goes, I mostly created it a space to host a study guide that I had been working on since I was in flight school.  I have given it out to people here and there and thought it would be best to just host it on a website so that I could more easily push out changes and more people could access it.  I've also been thinking about starting a YouTube channel with aviation related content, specifically instructional type videos, so there's a dedicated page on the website if I decide to do that.  As for the blog, I may post sporadic information there about general happenings in Army Aviation or things that I think may be helpful, especially to a new Army Aviator.  

So there it is.  Probably the last post on this blog.  Hopefully you've found it helpful or just entertaining, and I hope you check out my new website as well.  

2 comments:

  1. Nooo, you said you’d talk about choosing a track in your next post! �� I’ll still be waiting for that one. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear,

    I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

    You can also Find Flight aviation school World's Only Flying Super Seawind. Welcome to SuperSeawind.com, the home of the fastest single engine Amphibian Plane.

    Please Visit at: https://superseawind.com/

    ReplyDelete